At Jekka's we believe herbs are the most wonderfully diverse and useful plants, coming in all shapes and sizes, textures, colours, perfumes and uses. Not only do they turn a meal into a feast but a simple herb infusion can ease tension and lift the spirits. We wish everyone to enjoy herbs and have developed a range of grow at home herb kits as a good starting point.
Jekka's grow at home herb kits are all you need to start growing and using herbs; just add love and water. Our kits are sustainable and contain Jekka's special peat-free, hand-mixed seedling compost, biodegradable pots, wooden labels and perlite as well as 5 packets of our untreated seeds. Perfect for children and adults alike.
Jekka's Grow at Home Herb Kits are:
- Jekka's Grow At Home Herb Kit: the original herb kit for the herb enthusiast who wants to add something special to their cooking.
- Seeds: Coriander, Dill, Basil, Red Frills Mustard & Wild Rocket.
Jekka's Grow At Home Spring Herb Kit: for the culinary gardener, a selection of herbs to brighten your borders and add flavour to your dishes.
- Seeds: Borage , Chervil, Chives, Red Orach & Sweet Marjoram.
Jekka's Grow At Home Summer Herb Kit: Jekka's favourite selection of summer herbs for herbal infusions, salads and summer lunches.
- Seeds: Basil, Dill, Lemon Balm, Red Welsh Onion, Wild Rocket.
Jekka's Grow At Home Autumn Herb Kit: for the culinary wizard who wants to add something more to his winter feasts.
- Seeds: Coriander, Jekka's Salad Mix, Parsley, Salad Burnet & Winter Purslane.
Jekka's Grow At Home Herb Salad Kit: for the kitchen gardener who wants to grow fresh, tasty herbs and vegetables.
- Seeds: Jekka's Salad Mix, Mizuna, Red Frills Mustard, Red Lettuce & Salad Onion.
- Jekka's Grow At Home Herb Veg Kit: for the veg guru wanting to become self-sufficient and start a mini veg patch.
- Seeds: Broad Leaved Sorrel, Bulls Blood Beetroot, Cavolo Nero, Celery Leaf & Rhubarb Chard.
Growing herbs at home could not be easier with our sowing, propagating and grow kits containing pots, soil and substrates.
- Jekka's Seed Sowing Herb Kit: for the horticulturists wanting to sow their herb seed collection.
Jekka's Propagating Kit: for the horticulturists wanting to propagate herbs, either by sowing or taking cuttings.
- Jekka's "Grow on" Herb Kits: for the herb master looking to pot on their creations.
Growing indoors? Check out Jekka's blog on indoor herb gardening for some advice.
Jekka's Grow at Home Seed Kits are now available in Jekka's Gardeners Gift Boxes; the ideal gift or treat.