Using culinary herbs is not new, but until recently there was only a limited range of fresh herbs available. At Jekka's we are spoilt for choice as we grow over 400 culinary herbs in our Herbetum and describe even more in Jekkapedia. We can show you how to use herbs in our food based Master Classes. You can also purchase Jekka’s unique herbal infusions that are a perfect blend of herbs that make the ultimate tisane.
Jekka's herbal infusion blends are:
- Citrus Trilogy: A refreshing blend of lemon, lime and orange blossom
- Good Night: A combination of herbs that provides the perfect end to the day
- Mint Fiesta: an aromatic blend of mint and fennel
- Eastern Promise: Jekka’s Chai, caffeine free, herb and spice infusion
- Bright & Breezy: An exhilarating aromatic blend of green tea, mint and marigold petals
- Summer Garden: A light floral blend of lemon verbena and elderflower
For the perfect brew, Jekka recommends using boiled, not boiling, water and steeping one bag per cup for three to five minutes. You can sweeten with honey or sugar to taste. Best served without milk.
Jekka's herbal infusions are now available in Jekka's Gardeners Gift Boxes; the ideal gift or treat.
As with all our products & gifts, Jekka’s herbal infusions have been produced following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly & sustainable’ and as such our suppliers follow and produce products that are ethically sourced and sustainable. Our herbal infusions are hand blended in the UK and packed into biodegradable teabags and a sealed natureflex gus, which is renewable plant-based material and is certified home compostable. All cardboard is FSC approved.