Jekka's Herbal Infusion Seed Collection
Seed CollectionRegular price £10.00
- How to sow seeds
At the herb farm, we are all strong supporters of a fresh cup of herbal infusion, morning, noon and night. They provide wonderful flavour and also aid digestion.
Our Grow your own Herbal Infusion Seed Collection contains five individual packets of herb seed:
- Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – for when you need a good night’s sleep,
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) – which helps with digestion, perfect after a large meal,
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) – for when you have a cough,
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) – to help relieve tension and restore the memory! and
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) - when you are down with a cold or flu.
Buy Jekka's A Pocketful of Herbs and a seed collection for a combined price of £20. The perfect gift.
Jekka's "How to Grow Herbs" videos, includes Jekka's video on how to sow herb seeds for an informative step-by-step guide to seed sowing.
Growing indoors? Check out Jekka's blog on indoor herb gardening for some advice.
One of our three core roots is that we are Environmentally Conscious and for the past 30 years all the herbs grown at Jekka’s have been raised following sustainable, environmentally friendly and organic approaches resulting in a remarkable biodiversity at the herb farm.
Our herb seeds are also untreated and can be used to grow organic herb plants. Our seeds are hand packed into gassine bags, which are fully recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. These bags are then put into beautifully illustrated paper seed packets. Therefore, our environmental footprint is small.
Want to know more? You can read more about our sustainability approach to growing herbs in one of Jekka's Blogs. See also: