Jekka’s herbal teas are a perfect blend of herbs that make the ultimate tisane. They have been lovingly created based on over 30 years’ experience of growing and using herbs on Jekka’s award winning herb farm.
Read Jekka's Guide to Herbal Infusions for Jekka's tips, ideas, favourite herbs and more.
Jekka's herbal infusion blends are:
- Citrus Trilogy: A refreshing blend of lemon, lime and orange blossom
- Good Night: A combination of herbs that provides the perfect end to the day
- Mint Fiesta: an aromatic blend of mint and fennel
- Eastern Promise: Jekka’s Chai, caffeine free, herb and spice infusion
- Bright & Breezy: An exhilarating aromatic blend of green tea, mint and marigold petals
- Summer Garden: A light floral blend of lemon verbena and elderflower
For the perfect brew, Jekka recommends using boiled, not boiling, water and steeping one bag per cup for three to five minutes. You can sweeten with honey or sugar to taste. Best served without milk.
Buy two herbal infusions for £15 (automatically applied at checkout) and receive them in an eco-craft decorated gift box with an illustrated herbal infusion information card. The perfect gift.
Jekka’s herbal infusions have been produced following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly & sustainable’ and as such our suppliers follow and produce products that are ethically sourced and sustainable. Our herbal infusions are hand blended in the UK and packed into biodegradable teabags and sealed natureflex gus, which is renewable plant-based material and is certified home compostable. All cardboard is FSC approved.