At Jekka's we have over 140 different herb seeds available to buy online. Many of our seeds are collected from Jekka's Herbetum.
Jekka's herb seed collections are carefully curated by Jekka and make the ideal gift or treat. Each collection contains five of our packets of herb seeds.
We have 12 herb seed collections to choose from:
- Jekka's Basil Seed Collection: Cinnamon Basil, Lemon Basil, Purple Basil, Sweet Basil, Thai Basil
- Jekka's Biodiversity Seed Collection: Cornflower, Field Poppy, Fullers Teasel, Goats Rue, Oxeye Daisy
- Jekka's Birds & Bees Seed Collection: Anise Hyssop, Blue Hyssop, Cardoon, Fennel, Lesser Calamint
- Jekka's Children's Seed Collection: Borage, Chives, Marigold, Red Frills Mustard, Salad Rocket
- Jekka's Culinary Seed Collection: Coriander, Dill, Sweet Marjoram, Red Welsh Onion, Wild Rocket
- Jekka's Edible Flowers Seed Collection: Borage, Chopsuey Green, Heartsease, Nasturtium Alaska, Marigold
- Jekka's Grow Native Seed Collection: Field Poppy, Foxglove, Milk Thistle, Valerian, Woad
- Jekka's Herbal Infusion Seed Collection: Chamomile, Fennel, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Thyme
- Jekka's Medicinal Seed Collection: German Chamomile, Feverfew, Lemon Balm, Sage, Upright Pennyroyal
- Jekka's Oriental Seed Collection: Chinese Chives, Coriander, Japanese Parsley, Red Pak Choi, Thai Basil
- Jekka's Reds in the Bed Seed Collection: Bulls Blood, Red Lettuce, Amaranth 'Red Army', Red Pak Choi, Red Frills Mustard
- Jekka's Wild Herbs Seed Collection: Angelica, Caraway, Foxglove, Oregano, Valerian
For information about growing the different seeds please use the link to the Jekkapedia page found on the individual plant pages or see the All About Herbs section for more information, which includes Jekka's video on 'How to Sow Herb Seeds'.
We follow sustainable, organic and environmentally sensitive practices and all of our herb plants are grown for the British garden. Our herb seeds are untreated and can be used to grow organic herb plants.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.