This side dish makes a beautifully fresh and fragrant alternative to traditional Mint sauce.
This recipe goes along with the herbs in Jekka's Easter Culinary Collection Herb Box.
- 330g Greek yoghurt
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- A handful of fresh Mint, chiffonaded, plus small leaves to garnish
- Fine Sea Salt and ground white pepper
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, Mint, lemon juice and half the zest
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Scatter the remaining lemon zest and reserved small Mint leaves over the top.
- Serve with your Sunday lunch or as a dip with crisps or potato wedges.
Helen is a Leiths Diploma Graduate. She works as a freelance Food Writer and Private Chef. She undertakes recipe development, recipe testing and food styling, specialising in seasonal food with a modern British focus and, as a Private Chef, she creates stylish food for special occasion dinners, canape parties and relaxed get togethers. Her email is: firstname.lastname@example.org