Thank you for your interest in a group visit or private tour at Jekka's. For more information see our Group Visits page.
We generally host the tours on a on a Tuesday afternoon (2 - 4 pm) but we are able to accommodate tours on different weekdays and in the morning if preferred. Please let us know your preferred dates below. The entire visit typically lasts 2 hours with a 45 min to 1 hour tour.
After submitting the form below we will email with confirmation of availability.
The cost for a group of up to 20 people is £400 (plus VAT) for light refreshments with additional members costing £20 (plus VAT) per person up to 30 people. If you wish to have a light herb-based lunch it costs £500 (plus VAT) and is limited to 20 people (prices exclude VAT).
Terms and Conditions
- Provisional booking reservations are held for 2 weeks. To secure a reservation we require a £50* (plus VAT; £60 gross) deposit. The final payment is required at least 30 days prior to the visit.
- Deposits and payments can be paid by BACS (bank transfer), card or cheque. For BACS and card, please include an email address on the enquiry form. For cheques, please address to Jekka's Ltd and send to Jekka's, Shellards Lane, Alveston, BS35 3SY.
- Please note that once payment has been taken, no refunds can be given.
- These events need to be booked in advance and are subject to the availability of Jekka or a Senior Horticulturist.
- *Prices exclude VAT at 20%. (i.e. A group visit up to 20 people is £480 gross, additional people are £24 each gross and a group visit with a herb-based lunch is £600 gross).
- For our full terms and conditions please see here.