Jekka's HerbFest tickets can be found here: www.jekkasherbfest.com
Jekka’s Open Days are a wonderful opportunity to purchase plants from Jekka's collection of over 400 culinary & medicinal herbs. Jekka's team will be on hand to answer all your herb related queries. You will also be able to explore Jekka's Herbetum, see the development of Jekka's Herb Garden and our shop will be open selling herb seeds and herbal infusions.
Entrance to Jekka's Open Days is via tickets (previously called coupons). Click on images below for details and see our event calendar for upcoming dates. During the Open Days we have number of tours and talks.
- At each of our Open Days Jekka will be sharing her award-winning knowledge of growing and looking after herbs in two talks at 11:15 am and 14:45 pm each day. Come and find out some new tips and tricks as well as some interesting herby facts.
- We are delighted to be joined by Jean Vernon for our Open Days at the end of April (28th April & 29th April). Jean will be giving Bee Tours in Jekka's Herbetum that were very popular at Jekka's HerbFest. Tours will be held at 10:00 am and 13:15 pm each day.
- For our June Open Days (2nd June & 3rd June 2023) Bee McGovern, from the National Institute of Medical Herbalists, is joining us for a medicinal walk of Jekka's Herbetum and Jekka's Herb Garden. Tours will be held at 10:00 am and 13:15 pm each day.
For more information see the "Tours & Talks" tab through the product below.
Tickets are typically released 4-6 weeks prior to Jekka's Open Days, please sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook (@JekkasHerbFarm) for early notification.
- Friday 31st March – Saturday 1st April 2023
- Friday 28th April – Saturday 29th April 2023
- Friday 2nd June – Saturday 3rd June 2023
- Friday 30th June - Sunday 2nd July - www.jekkasherbfest.com
- Friday 4th August - Saturday 5th August 2023
- Friday 1st September - Saturday 2nd September 2023
- **NEW** Friday 6th October - Saturday 7th October 2023 - on sale from the 10th September!
Check out all of Jekka's Herb Experiences , including Open Days, Group Visits and Discovery Days.
(N.B. If you were looking for Gift Vouchers, please click here.)