Year Round Herbs
Practical master class with Jekka
How to keep your herbs productive in the garden all year round.
During the day Jekka will teach you the tricks of the trade including how and when to prune the various culinary herbs, not only to keep them productive all year round but also to prepare them for the winter weather. You will also learn techniques in how to take root cuttings and divide plants. This will allow you to have more stock and maintain the health of your plants. Finally, you will learn which herbs can be sown in the Autumn so that you have a crop of fresh herbs throughout the winter months.
Course details and links to further information:
- A Master Class place costs £215 per person.
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- More details on our master classes, including accomodation options, can be found here.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.
At Jekka’s we aim to provide a variety of master classes to suit everyone from the amateur to the enthusiast. Our master classes are very hands on and cover a variety of disciplines from art and food to horticulture.
These master class gift vouchers allow the recipient to pick a class of their choosing from a range of different topics. As a gift voucher holder they will be informed of the new class dates before we publish online to ensure that they have a place on the next available class of their choosing.
Please also sign up to our newsletter and follow us on instagram @jekkasherbfarm to keep up to date.
We are delighted that our Master Classes have proved to be very popular. To get early notification and avoid missing out please subscribe to our newsletter.