White Clay Mask
Regular price £14.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Hints + Tips
- About Wild Sage + Co
Clay masks have been used for hundreds of years to smooth and clean the skin. This is a beautiful clay mask containing the dried petals of Marigold (Calendula) and the dried flowers of both Chamomile (Matricaria) and Lavender (Lavandula). Combined they heal and soothe the skin.
The mask is made using Kaolin clay that works to draw out impurities and toxins in the skin and to purify and de-congest the pores. As it contains no essential oils the mask has a very gentle cleanse making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This clay mask contains:
- Calendula that is a potent healing herb that works to soothe all kinds of skin ailments. Used for thousands of years as a tonic so soften the skin, it is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for more sensitive skin types.
- Chamomile which is a well-known anti-inflammatory, helping to repair the skin and calm the senses.
- Lavender petals which, in this mask, are dried and ground into a fine powder, so you can get the full benefit of using them on your skin.
We recommend mixing a small amount with water to form a paste and then applying to the face (avoiding contact with the eyes and mouth). Wait until all the clay has dried before washing away. You might want to experiment with using yoghurt or even apple cider vinegar instead of water to give your skin an extra boost.
- Skin Type: formulated for those with extra sensitive skin.
- Blend: There are no essential oils in this mask, instead there is a blend of natural flowers so you can reap the benefits without irritating extra sensitive skin.
- Product Size: 25g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Kaolin Clay
- Bentonite Clay
- Calendula officinialis (Marigold) Petals
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower
We love Wild Sage + Co, they have very similar philosophy to us at Jekka’s. They are a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye and make skin loving products that don’t harm your skin or the environment.
Their beautiful cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all-natural skin care are all made with a lot care and craft using a lot of herbs.
Like our herbs, they care about the process and their soaps are made in small batches and crafted by hand, which follows the old tradition of soap making. Unlike commercial soaps, their bars are packed full of their natural glycerine.
Their products are bursting with skin loving plant and nut oils. This process, known in soap circles as ‘super fatting’ ensures that your skin is cleansed and moisturised, all at the same time.
All of their soaps are 100% cruelty free and vegan and their skin care products are plastic free.
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.