Rosemary & Tea Tree Soap
Regular price £6.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Soap Care
A beautiful handmade soap that refreshes the senses. It is lovingly made from Rosemary growing in Julie’s, the founder of Wild Sage + Co, garden.
The anti-bacterial properties of Rosemary help to improve circulation and the soap contains both Coconut Oil and Shea Butter that are wonderfully hydrating, helping your body maintain its moisture.
As it can be used all over the body, it soothes tired muscles from working in the gardening and as a mild exfoliant, removes any unwanted dirt. Combine with a refreshing drink of Jekka’s Summer Garden Herbal Infusion for the perfect end to a day in the garden.
Want to know more? Check out Jekka’s Guides to Rosemary or see her Rosemary collection and read about Tea Tree in Jekkapedia.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Coconut Oil that reduces inflammation and keeps skin hydrated, helping it to maintain its moisture.
- Shea Butter, which is well known as a deeply moisturising butter, high in levels of vitamin A. It is known to improve skins elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars.
- Himalayan Pink salts that help to replenishes 84 trace minerals giving your skin a healthy glow. It soothes tired muscles and can be used as a mild exfoliant.
- Sunflower Oil that is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems such as acne and redness.
- Dried Rosemary has anti-bacterial and ant-fungal properties. It helps to improve circulation and, in this soap, works as a mild exfoliant.
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Blend: Rosemary & Tea Tree
- Product Size: 100g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Contains no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed Oil)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Chloride (Himalyan Pink Salt)
- Dried Rosemary
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil)
- *Limonene,*Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
- Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process)
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
"I would like to thank the person who packed my box of seeds, it was so carefully sealed with tape in the most exact and neat way I have ever received a packet or parcel! Amazing! They deserve a gold star."
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
- Delivery information (including postage costs)
- Returns information
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
(N.B. For herb plant collections, please see our Looking Good Herb List and submit a herb plant enquiry.)