Lemongrass & Tea Tree Soap
Regular price £6.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Soap Care
This is the perfect morning wake me up, use this soap for hands, face and body as part of your daily routine.
Containing Shea Butter, it leaves your skin feeling soft and subtle and the combination of Lemongrass and Tea Tree, as well as the other beneficial ingredients within the soap, clears impurities and revitalises the senses. You will be ready to take on any of the challenges in your garden.
Combine with a drink of Jekka’s Bright & Breezy Herbal Infusion for a refreshing start to the day.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Rapeseed Oil that is packed full of Vitamin E and K, which both help to smooth fine lines and reduce the signs of ageing. Often used in hair care treatments, its high vitamin and mineral content also make it great for tackling acne and blemishes.
- Castor Oil, which has both antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties and works wonders for blemished or acne prone skin. It has astringent qualities that clear away excess dirt and old skin, and, while it is a moisturising oil it doesn’t block pores.
- Shea Butter that is well known as a deeply moisturising butter, high in levels of vitamin A. It is known to improve skins elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars.
- Yellow French Clay, with its high minerals content, draws out toxins and impurities from the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and refreshed.
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Blend: Lemongrass & Tea tree
- Product Size: 100g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Contains no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed Seed Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)
- Sodium Casterate (Castor Oil)
- Aqua (Water)
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass Essential Oil)
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt)
- Yellow Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil)
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil)
- *Citral,*Eugenol,*Geraniol,*Citronellol,*Limonene,*Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
- Glycerine (Naturally Occurring in soap making process)
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
"I would like to thank the person who packed my box of seeds, it was so carefully sealed with tape in the most exact and neat way I have ever received a packet or parcel! Amazing! They deserve a gold star."
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.