Lavender & Rosemary Balancing Scrub
Regular price £12.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Hints + Tips
- About Wild Sage + Co
An all-natural face scrub combining Lavender and Rosemary that is both rejuvenating and nourishing for your skin. This scrub helps to remove daily build up whilst keeping the skin, soft, clean and moisturised.
It is made from pure Himalayan and Epsom salts that are a natural exfoliator and sooth tired muscles, respectively.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This scrub contains:
- Himalayan pink salt which is a natural exfoliator. This helps to replenish the 84 trace minerals that give your skin a healthy glow.
- Epsom salts which are full of magnesium, they help to treat acne skin and soothe tired muscles.
- Almond oil that is a particularly nutritious oil. it is high in proteins, essential fatty acids and vitamins E and D.
- Apricot kernel oil that works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Rosehip seed oil which is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and omega 3 and 6, making a powerful oil to combat problem skin and to replenish cells. A light oil, it penetrates the epidermis and its restorative properties make it effective for reducing the signs of ageing.
Simply massage the scrub into your skin in circular motions, always directed away from the center the face. Rinse off gently with a flannel and enjoy silky soft skin. Remember to always use clean fingers or a spoon to extract your scrub, and avoid getting water in the tin to prolong its life.
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types and formulated especially for those with problem skin
- Blend: Lavender and Rosemary
- Product Size: 90g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt)
- Magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt)
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil)
- *Linalool, *Limonene, *Geraniol (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
We love Wild Sage + Co, they have very similar philosophy to us at Jekka’s. They are a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye and make skin loving products that don’t harm your skin or the environment.
Their beautiful cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all-natural skin care are all made with a lot care and craft using a lot of herbs.
Like our herbs, they care about the process and their soaps are made in small batches and crafted by hand, which follows the old tradition of soap making. Unlike commercial soaps, their bars are packed full of their natural glycerine.
Their products are bursting with skin loving plant and nut oils. This process, known in soap circles as ‘super fatting’ ensures that your skin is cleansed and moisturised, all at the same time.
All of their soaps are 100% cruelty free and vegan and their skin care products are plastic free.
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.