Jekka's Open Day E-Coupons - Friday 6th May 2022
Jekka's Herb ExperienceRegular price £5.00
- Tours & Talks
- Health & safety
Limited Open Day coupons available to buy for time slots on Friday 6th May 2022. On sale from the 27th March!
Jekka’s Open Days are a wonderful opportunity to explore Jekka's Herbetum and purchase plants from Jekka's collection of over 400 culinary & medicinal herbs.
We are delighted to have scheduled talks and tours by Jekka and Jean Vernon during the day and Jekka's team will always be on hand to answer all your herb related queries.
Entrance to our Open Days is via coupons to control numbers and ensure everyone has an enjoyable time.
This coupon is for a specific time slot on Friday 6th May 2022. No physical coupons are sent, please bring your order confirmation number on the day.
Please see the following tabs for details on tours & talks, the coupon and T&Cs.
If you would like to arrange a farm collection during the Open Day, please submit your order using our online enquiry form. We will then assemble your order for collection at your booked time.
Jekka will be sharing her award-winning knowledge of growing and looking after herbs in two talks at 11:00 am and 14:30 pm each day. Come and find out some new tips and tricks as well as what is good to grow at this time of year.
We are delighted to be joined by Jean Vernon for both of our Open Days. Jean will be giving Bee Tours in Jekka's Herbetum that were very popular at Jekka's HerbFest. Tours will be held at 10:00 am and 13:00 pm each day.
Tours and talks:
- 10:00 am - Jean Vernon
- 11:00 am - Jekka McVicar
- 13:00 pm - Jean Vernon
- 14:30 pm - Jekka McVicar
Please note, you are welcome to purchase multiple time slots if you wish to hear both Jekka and Jean speak. There is no additional booking required for tours and talks.
- Limited coupons will be available to buy for one and a half hour time slots.
- Tickets are priced at £5 per coupon.
- Please bring your order confirmation number on the day. No physical coupons are sent.
Terms & conditions:
- A limited number of coupons will be available for each time slot. There are no separate children coupons and we kindly ask you to please avoid bringing children if possible.
- One coupon per visitor but visitors are allowed to purchase coupons for more than one time slot.
- All visitors will be required to adhere to the Government guidance applicable at the time of Jekka’s Open Day.
- Upon purchase, no coupons will be refunded.
- Visitors are asked to provide their booking confirmation number on arrival. You will not be allowed entry without confirmation of your booking.
- Visitors will be requested to wait in their cars until their allotted time.
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot.
See our full Terms & Conditions.
Although there is a general relaxation of the rules with regards to Coronavirus (Covid-19), the health and safety of the family, team & visitors is paramount and these are the precautions we are following:
- Limited coupons per time slot.
- Hygiene station on arrival for visitors to sanitize their hands.
- Trolley and wheel barrel handles will be cleaned between each time slot.
- All visitors are asked to wear face coverings in enclosed spaces (i.e. the cafe and shop) during their visit, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- Visitors will be welcome to walk around Jekka's Herbetum and the sales stock. We ask customers to respect other visitors and keep 2m apart. Thereby ensuring it will be a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone.
- As per previous Open Days, no pets are allowed on the farm.
- Payment will be by card only and we ask for only 1 person to queue/pay at the till at a time.
- Use the separate entrance and exit points.
We also kindly ask you to take lateral flow test before visiting.
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Jekka's.