How to Grow Herbs, 25th April
Master ClassRegular price £215.00
Practical master class with Jekka
Success with cuttings and raising plants from seed
Nothing is more inspiring than taking a cutting from a plant, then watching it grow and become identical to its parent. Equally it is quite magical to sow seeds and watch them unfurl into a productive plant. At the end of this day you will be able to take your cuttings and sowings home with you so you can watch this amazing transformation. You will then be able to plant them in your garden so that you can sample the delights of your days’ work.
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- More details on our master classes, including accomodation options, can be found here.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.
We are delighted that our Master Classes have proved to be very popular. To get early notification and avoid missing out please subscribe to the waiting list below.