Photography Master Class, Thursday 20th August
Master ClassRegular price £160.00
Award-winning Garden and Food photographer Jason Ingram will lead a practical workshop on how to improve your photography skills. The workshop will include advice on how to realise your own potential, using Jekka’s Herbetum as your studio for the day. Jason will take you through how to get the best images in both wide and macro detail, understanding the light and how to control it. There will also be a session on how to shoot herbs both in the field and in a studio setting using simple backdrops and overhead set ups.
This workshop is aimed at those who have some familiarity with using a camera, and who are keen on plant and garden photography. Please bring your own SLR or equivalent camera, tripod, spare memory card and batteries. Please also wear sensible clothes and footwear. Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Instagram: @jasoningram / Website: www.jasoningram.co.uk
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
If you need accommodation, we can recommend the following:
- Tortworth court, Wotton-under-Edge*
- Alveston House Hotel, Alveston (at the end of our lane and potentially walk-able, dependent on the weather)
- Premier Inn Bristol, Alveston
- Thornbury Castle, Thornbury
*Tortworth Court have provided us with a 15% discount on their best available rate. Please quote CORPJEKB when speaking to their central reservations team, or use the Corporate ID code online JEK001.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.