Introduction to Botanical Screenprinting, 21st March
Master ClassRegular price £185.00
Practical master class with Hannah
Beginners workshop into the world of screenprinting
Discover how to produce colourful and vibrant screenprints with the help of our resident printmaker Hannah McVicar who will guide you through the preparation of how to design and create stencils for a botanically inspired herb print. Hannah has been producing intricate botanical screenprints for the past 14 years and is passionate about sharing her knowledge of the medium. You will learn how to create a multi-layered print, plus tricks on how to use layers to create shape and form.
"An understanding of how to screenprint from a zero starting point with Hannah's excellent & patient tuition & artistic expertise."
"I have been on several watercolour workshops but this was the best class I've been on. Loved that we were busy all of the time. Excellent teaching and the added bonus of the Herb Tour."
"How fun and educational the course was. Relaxed & no pressure. Fab lunch and just so enjoyable."
"I feel like I've learnt everything I need to start doing this at home, which is fantastic."
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- More details on our master classes, including accomodation options, can be found here.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.