Herb Garden Design, 28th March
Master ClassRegular price £215.00
Practical master class with Jekka
Inspirational ideas on how you can design and control your herb garden
Herb gardens have been part of our heritage for thousands of years. In the beginning they were a source of medicine, and today they are an essential part of the kitchen. During this day not only will you be able to pick up tips on planting combinations, preparation of soil, practical design ideas and plant maintenance techniques but you will also be able to share your ideas and designs for your garden with the fellow participants.
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- More details on our master classes, including accomodation options, can be found here.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.