Chocolate Making Master Class, Thursday 28th May
Master ClassRegular price £160.00
If you’re looking for a gift that goes beyond the last chocolate in the box, our one day chocolate making master class could be the beginning of a chocolate habit that lasts a lifetime. Winner of numerous Great Taste Awards & chosen as one of 10 of the best artisans in the land by Olive Food magazine, Master chocolatier, Jane Swayne, specialises in creating delicious chocolates with fresh herbs, spices & fresh fruit purees.
Learn expert chocolate making skills including how to temper, create unique ganaches with herbs from Jekka's Herbetum & experiment with different decoration techniques.
Whether you're looking for a day to remember or a team bonding exercise, beginners & professional chefs will all leave with new chocolate making expertise.
' I cannot recommend this course enough to all chefs & budding chocolatiers. You also get to take home your own creations!'
Kelvin Mullins Group Head Pastry Chef, The Pig, Home Grown Hotels.
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Course duration: 10 am to 4 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 4 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
If you need accommodation, we can recommend the following:
- Tortworth court, Wotton-under-Edge*
- Alveston House Hotel, Alveston (at the end of our lane and potentially walk-able, dependent on the weather)
- Premier Inn Bristol, Alveston
- Thornbury Castle, Thornbury
*Tortworth Court have provided us with a 15% discount on their best available rate. Please quote CORPJEKB when speaking to their central reservations team, or use the Corporate ID code online JEK001.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.
We are delighted that our Master Classes have proved to be very popular. To get early notification and avoid missing out please subscribe to the waiting list below.