Jekka's HerbFest Sunday 2nd July 2023 Tickets
Jekka's Herb ExperienceRegular price £45.00
- Jekka’s HerbFest
- Giving Back Tickets
Tickets on sale on the 27th November from 10 am. Sign up to our newsletter to avoid missing out!
Jekka’s HerbFest is a celebration of the growing and use of herbs. It is a three-day event running from Friday 30th June to Sunday 2nd July 2023, which will be filled with expert talks, workshops and demonstrations from Jekka and her team, plus Friends of Jekka’s.
Visitors to Jekka’s HerbFest will learn about cooking with herbs, the delights of eating herbs, how to grow and look after their herbs, garden design tips as well as about the bees and insects that use herbs.
Sunday demonstrators & speakers: Jean Vernon, Jekka McVicar, Kate Durr, Lucy Belamy, Nathan Outlaw, Nick Wray, Richard Rickett, Rob Howell, Simon Mills
- Limited tickets will be available to buy for each day.
- Tickets are priced at £45 per ticket for adults, £15 for children aged 15 - 18 and free for children aged 14 and under.
- Jekka’s HerbFest Giving Back tickets are £5 each and are a charitable donation to Putting Down Roots (Please see the Giving Back tab for more information).
- Ticket allows you entry to Jekka's HerbFest between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- All children are to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please bring your order confirmation number and identification on the day. No physical tickets are sent.
Terms & conditions:
- A limited number of tickets will be available for each day. There are separate tickets for children aged 15 - 18 and children under 14.
- One ticket per visitor.
- All visitors will be required to adhere to the Government guidance applicable at the time of Jekka’s HerbFest.
- Upon purchase, no tickets will be refunded.
- Visitors are asked to provide their booking confirmation number on arrival along with proof of identity. You will not be allowed entry without confirmation of your booking.
- You may arrive at any time during the day.
See our full Terms & Conditions.
What time does Jekka's HerbFest open?
Each day runs from 09:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Do I need to book for specific talks?
You do not need to book for demonstrations, tours or talks at Jekka’s HerbFest. Each day will have a number of events occurring at the same time across the site whether a Jekka’s Herbetum tour, a demonstration or a chat in the gardening tent. The majority of speakers are also talking more than once. A programme will be released nearer the event so you can plan your day.
Tickets for children less 14?
Children aged 14 and under are free but we kindly request you get a ticket so we can have an idea of numbers.
I have not received my ticket?
Please do not worry, no physical tickets are sent. Please bring your order confirmation number and identification on the day.
Where can I stay near-by?
If you need accommodation, these hotels are nearby:
*Tortworth Court have provided us with a 15% discount on their best available rate. Please quote CORPJEKB when speaking to their central reservations team, or use the Corporate ID code online JEK001.
Can I bring a tent?
Jekka’s HerbFest has no facilities to support camping onsite or nearby.
Can I bring my dog (or another animal)?
As with our open days and other Herb Experiences, we do not permit dogs (or animals except guide dogs) on the herb farm. There are a number of walks around but this means leaving your dog in the car while you are attending the event.
How do I get to you?
Please see our ‘How to Find Us’ page for details.
Where is the parking?
Parking is in the neighbouring field, signs and Jekka's team will be able to direct you on arrival.
I did not receive the link to the free Gardens Illustrated ebook?
Sorry to hear that, it should have been in the confirmation email, please contact us (email@example.com) and we will send the link.
Do I need to book for food?
You do not need to book. The food on the day will be provided by Bristol’s Folk House Cafe & Bar whose ethos is ‘local, sustainable, ethical & nutritious’. Our cafe will also be open serving cake, coffee and herbal infusions.
I have a different question
If you have any further questions or queries about Jekka’s HerbFest, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jekka and the herb farm, Jekka’s, have long been supporters and fans of Putting Down Roots in Bristol which is a horticultural therapy and training project run by leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s. It uses gardening as a tool to help people in their recovery by helping to build people’s self-esteem, confidence and sociability. Read about this fantastic organisation in our blog.
We have called on our friends in Putting Down Roots to help sift and move the recycled topsoil for the herb beds in Jekka’s Herb Garden, which have been created from green waste from the herb farm. Jekka’s Herb Garden will be a beautiful focal point of Jekka’s HerbFest.
As a token of our appreciation and our wish to support such a great organisation, we have given all HerbFest ticket purchasers the option to give back and make a charitable contribution by buying a “Giving Back” ticket at £5 with your order. Simply add to your order and check out as normal.
Thank you for your support,