Jekka's HerbFest Friday 2nd July 2021 Tickets
Jekka's Herb ExperienceRegular price £30.00
Available to buy online from the 2nd April 2021.
Jekka’s HerbFest is a celebration of the growing and use of herbs. It is a three-day event running from Friday 2nd July to Sunday 4th July 2021, which will be filled with expert talks, workshops and demonstrations from Jekka and her team, plus Friends of Jekka’s.
Visitors to Jekka’s HerbFest will learn about cooking with herbs, the delights of eating herbs, how to grow and look after their herbs, garden design tips as well as about the bees and insects that use herbs.
Friday speakers include: Matt Biggs, Mark Diacono, Romy Gill, Alex Noble, Naomi Slade, Jean Vernon & Jekka McVicar.
See about the speakers, stalls and music here: www.jekkasherbfest.com.
- Limited tickets will be available to buy for each day from the 2nd April 2021.
- Tickets are priced at £30 per ticket for adults, £10 for children aged 15 - 18 and free for children aged 14 and under.
- Ticket allows you entry to Jekka's HerbFest between 10 am and 4:30 pm.
- All children are to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please bring your order confirmation number and identification on the day. No physical tickets are sent.
Terms & conditions:
- A limited number of tickets will be available for each day. There are separate tickets for children aged 15 - 18.
- One ticket per visitor.
- All visitors will be required to adhere to the Government guidance applicable at the time of Jekka’s HerbFest. The government road map indicates that ‘hands, face and space’ restrictions will continue to be required.
- Upon purchase, no tickets will be refunded unless the show is cancelled due to COVID restrictions.
- Visitors are asked to provide their booking confirmation number on arrival along with proof of identity. You will not be allowed entry without confirmation of your booking.
- You may arrive at any time during the day.
See our full Terms & Conditions.
The health and safety of the family, team & visitors is paramount and these are the precautions we are following:
- Limited tickets each day
- Hygiene station on arrival for visitors to sanitize their hands.
- Trolley and wheel barrel handles will be cleaned periodically and all stalls will follow strict COVID measures.
- All visitors are asked to wear face coverings at all times during their visit, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household.
- We would ask you to come alone or in groups in line with Government guidelines.
- As per previous Open Days, no pets are allowed on the farm.
- Payment will be by card only and we ask for only 1 person to queue/pay at the till at a time.
- Use the separate entrance and exit points.
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Jekka's.
See our Coronavirus statement.