Jekka's NGS Charity Open Day E-Coupons - Saturday 7th August
Jekka's Herb ExperienceRegular price £5.00
- Health & safety
Limited NGS Charity Open Day coupons available to buy for time slots on Saturday 7th August 2021.
Jekka’s NGS Charity Open Days are a wonderful opportunity to explore Jekka's Herbetum and purchase plants from Jekka's collection of over 400 culinary & medicinal herbs. Jekka's team will be on hand to answer all your herb related queries and our shop will be open selling seeds and herbal infusions.
Entrance to Jekka's Open Days is by bookable time slots via coupons to control numbers and enable social distancing to be maintained.
Jekka's has long supported the NGS and the value of the coupon will be donated to the NGS chosen charities that can be seen here.
We are delighted to be joined by Jean Vernon for both of our Charity Open Days. Jean will be giving Bee Tours in Jekka's Herbetum that were very popular at Jekka's HerbFest. Tours will be held at 11:00 am and 14:30 pm. Please note, that coupon holders for the preceding slot will be allow attend the following tour.
This coupon is for a time slot on Saturday 7th August. No physical coupons are sent, please bring your order confirmation number on the day.
Please see the following two tabs for details on coupons and the health & safety measures we are implementing.
If you would like to arrange a farm collection during the Open Day, please submit your order using our online enquiry form. We will then assemble your order for collection at your booked time.
- Limited coupons will be available to buy for one and a half hour time slots.
- Tickets are priced at £5 per coupon. The value of the coupon will be donated to the NGS chosen charities that can be seen here.
- Please bring your order confirmation number on the day. No physical coupons are sent.
Terms & conditions:
- A limited number of coupons will be available for each time slot. There are no separate children coupons and we kindly ask you to please avoid bringing children.
- One coupon per visitor but visitors are allowed to purchase coupons for more than one time slot.
- All visitors will be required to adhere to the Government guidance applicable at the time of Jekka’s Open Day. The government road map indicates that ‘hands, face and space’ restrictions will continue to be required.
- Upon purchase, no coupons will be refunded.
- Visitors are asked to provide their booking confirmation number on arrival. You will not be allowed entry without confirmation of your booking.
- Visitors will be requested to wait in their cars until their allotted time.
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot.
See our full Terms & Conditions.
The health and safety of the family, team & visitors is paramount and these are the precautions we are following:
- Limited coupons per time slot.
- Hygiene station on arrival for visitors to sanitize their hands.
- Trolley and wheel barrel handles will be cleaned between each time slot.
- All visitors are asked to wear face coverings at all times during their visit, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- Visitors will be welcome to walk around Jekka's Herbetum and the sales stock. We ask customers to keep 2m apart and it will be a safe and enjoyable visit.
- The farm shop, where gifts and seeds will be available to buy, will be limited to 5 people at a time.
- We would ask you to come alone or in groups in line with Government guidelines.
- As per previous Open Days, no pets are allowed on the farm.
- Payment will be by card only and we ask for only 1 person to queue/pay at the till at a time.
- Use the separate entrance and exit points.
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Jekka's.
See our Coronavirus statement.