Sow it. Grow it. Eat it. (Adult and Child Master Class), 18th April
Master ClassRegular price £160.00
Practical half day master class with Alistair and Jekka
(Please note booking one ticket covers a place for you plus one age appropriate child.)
An introduction into successfully growing and cooking with herbs
New for 2020 is our 'Sow it. Grow it. Eat it' Master Class for an adult and child. During this Master Class we aim to help you both get into gardening and cooking with herbs. It combines our popular 'How to Grow Herbs' with 'Herb-based Cooking' so participants leave with the confidence to start and use a little herb patch. This particular class runs from 10 till 1, includes a light seasonal herb-based lunch and is limited to 8 adult and child couples.
Nothing is more inspiring than sowing seeds and watching them unfurl into a productive plant and then using these herbs in the kitchen to make simple dishes. At the end of this morning you will be able to take home your sowings, so you can watch this amazing transformation, and some tasty herb based treats that you have made.
Course details and links to further information:
- Maximum number of participants: 8 adult and child couples.
- Proposed child age range is 8 to 14.
- Course duration: 10 am to 1 pm. However, we ask attendees to arrive at 9.45 am for registration and homemade cake. Also, you might not wish to leave exactly on 1 pm if you wish to use the opportunity to browse the collection.
- More details on our master classes, including accomodation options, can be found here.
- Details on how to find us can be found here.
- Our terms and conditions can be found here.
We will send out an illustrated card summarising the details of the course upon purchase, if you are purchasing this master class as a gift please ensure you state the name of the attendee on checkout. If you require further information, please do not hesistate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the farm.
We are delighted that our Master Classes have proved to be very popular. To get early notification and avoid missing out please subscribe to the waiting list below.