Jekka's Herb Hour Coupons
Jekka's Herb ExperienceRegular price £0.00
Limited Herb Hour Coupons available for the 20th & 21st May 2020 from 11:00 - 12:30.
Jekka’s Herb Hours are a wonderful opportunity for visitors to purchase plants from Jekka's collection of over 400 culinary & medicinal herbs. Some of Jekka's team will be on hand to answer all your herb related queries.
Jekka's Herb Hour will run from 11:00 - 12:30 (for the sharp eyed, you will notice this is not an hour, which is because Herb Hour sounds better).
We will trial the first two Jekka's Herb Hours on 20th & 21st May.
Due to the heightened health and safety precautions caused by the coronavirus outbreak entrance is limited to coupon holders only to control numbers and enable social distancing to be maintained. Jekka's Herbetum, Cafe and Shop will be closed during Jekka's Herb Hours; if you wish to see them please come to one of Jekka's Open Days.
Please see available coupons above and the following two tabs for details on coupons and the health & safety measures we are implementing.
If you would like to arrange a farm collection during Jekka's Herb Hour, please submit your order using our online enquiry form. We will then assemble your order for collection on your day.
- Limited coupons will be available.
- One coupon allows one person access from 11:00 - 12:30 on the chosen day.
- Jekka's Herb Hour coupons are free.
- Please bring your order confirmation number on the day. No physical coupons are sent.
Terms & conditions:
- Coupons cannot be transferred.
- A limited number of coupons will be available for each Jekka's Herb Hour. There are no separate children coupons and we kindly ask you to please avoid bringing children.
- One coupon per visitor but visitors are allowed to purchase a maximum of 2 coupons.
- Only visitors with coupons will be allowed to enter the herb farm.
- Visitors will be requested to wait in their cars until the allotted time.
The health and safety of the family, team & visitors is paramount and these are the precautions we are following:
- Limited coupons per Jekka's Herb Hour.
- Trolley and wheel barrel handles will be cleaned prior to Jekka's Herb Hour.
- Visitors are only permitted in the sales stock area (multiple span and hardstanding). Each path will be one-way and there will be (as before) roped off areas. We ask customers to follow the arrows, keep 2m apart and it will be a safe and enjoyable visit.
- The farm shop will be closed.
- Ideally we would ask you to come alone, but a maximum of 2 customers per group. As per previous Open Days, no pets are allowed on the farm.
- Payment will be by card only and we ask for only 1 person to queue/pay at the till at a time.
- The cafe will not be open, which includes toilet facilities - please bear this in mind when planning a visit.