Sweet Orange & Lavender Soap
Regular price £6.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Soap Care
- About Wild Sage + Co
One of Wild Sage + Co’s most indulgent soaps for the ultimate relaxation at the end of the day. The Sweet Orange combined with the scent of Lavender calms and soothes the senses. The other beneficial ingredients in this soap reduce redness, sooth the skin and help remove the stresses from the day.
It is perfect for a long hot bath and when combined with a drink of Jekka’s Bright & Breezy Herbal Infusion it is a wonderful relaxing experience.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Rapeseed Oil that is packed full of Vitamin E and K, which both help to smooth fine lines and reduce the signs of ageing. Often used in hair care treatments, its high vitamin and mineral content also make it great for tackling acne and blemishes.
- Coconut Oil that reduces inflammation and maintains moisture in your skin.
- Sunflower Oil, which is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems like acne and redness.
- Annatto Seeds that are full of antioxidants, helping to fight free radicals and keep skin young.
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Blend: Sweet Orange & Lavender
- Product Size: 100g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Contains no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process)
- Sodium Sheabutterate (Shea Butter)
- Citrus Sinensis EO (Sweet Orange Essential Oil)
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt)
- Bixa orellana (Annatto seed)
- *Citral, * Limonene, * Linalool, *Geraniol (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
We love Wild Sage + Co, they have very similar philosophy to us at Jekka’s. They are a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye and make skin loving products that don’t harm your skin or the environment.
Their beautiful cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all-natural skin care are all made with a lot care and craft using a lot of herbs.
Like our herbs, they care about the process and their soaps are made in small batches and crafted by hand, which follows the old tradition of soap making. Unlike commercial soaps, their bars are packed full of their natural glycerine.
Their products are bursting with skin loving plant and nut oils. This process, known in soap circles as ‘super fatting’ ensures that your skin is cleansed and moisturised, all at the same time.
All of their soaps are 100% cruelty free and vegan and their skin care products are plastic free.
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.