Shampoo bar - Rosemary & Lavender
Regular price £6.20
- Beneficial Ingredients
- Soap Care
- Hints + Tips
- About Wild Sage + Co
A beautifully scented shampoo bar made with Rosemary and Lavender. This makes both a relaxing and refreshing shampoo.
This essential oil blend is said to help to combat dandruff, improve scalp health and promote hair growth.
Shampoo bars not only are wonderful to use but they help protect the environment by not using plastic. There is no need to dispose of plastic bottles, all of our soaps are wrapped in recycled paper which can be composted.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, which is close to your hairs natural PH. Using it topically helps hair follicles to lie flat, softening the hair and creating a natural shine.
- Rapeseed Oil that is a light oil that penetrates deep into the hair shaft, moisturising from the inside out.
- Mango Butter, which is a deeply nutritious and moisturising oil that keeps hair healthy, allowing it to repair while promoting growth.
- Organic Rosemary Infused Extra Olive Oil, that is full of antioxidants to fight free radicals, and the infused Rosemary encourages hair growth.
When you're not using your soap it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help keep your soap happy so you can keep feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
To use the shampoo bar just wet your hair thoroughly and rub the bar over your head until you create a nice foamy lather. If your bar is new you might want to use a flannel to help ‘break the seal’.
Wash your hair as normal, taking care to rinse out thoroughly before patting dry and adding conditioner.
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Blend: Rosemary & Lavender
- Product Size: 100g
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- Contains no parabens, sls, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Castorate (Cold Pressed Castor Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Sodium Mangobutterate (Mango Butter)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sodium Lactate
- Glycerine (Naturaly occuring in the soap making process)
- Sodium Olivate (Organic Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Oil)
- *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
We love Wild Sage + Co, they have very similar philosophy to us at Jekka’s. They are a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye and make skin loving products that don’t harm your skin or the environment.
Their beautiful cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all-natural skin care are all made with a lot care and craft using a lot of herbs.
Like our herbs, they care about the process and their soaps are made in small batches and crafted by hand, which follows the old tradition of soap making. Unlike commercial soaps, their bars are packed full of their natural glycerine.
Their products are bursting with skin loving plant and nut oils. This process, known in soap circles as ‘super fatting’ ensures that your skin is cleansed and moisturised, all at the same time.
All of their soaps are 100% cruelty free and vegan and their skin care products are plastic free.
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.