Mint Lip Balm
Regular price £6.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
- About Wild Sage + Co
At Jekka’s we think this minty balm is a “must-have” for any gardener or horticulturist, especially during the cold winter months or the dry summer days.
It is perfect for lips that need a little extra care as it is full of refreshing nourishment. Packed with Shea butter and beeswax, it both moisturises the lips and protects them from the elements. The added Peppermint awakens the senses and allows you to weed that extra little patch of ground.
For the ultimate Mint combination to boost your gardening energy, try a drink of Jekka’s Mint Fiesta Herbal Infusion.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Cocoa and Shea butter that are used world-wide for their moisturising and conditioning properties. Packed full of essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, they help to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, improve skins elasticity and leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Apricot kernel oil that works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Beeswax, which forms a natural barrier to protect the skin and contains vitamin A, which helps to promote cell regeneration and skin health.Details
- Skin Type: Formulated for lips
- Blend: Peppermint
- Product Size: 15ml
- 100% cruelty free and plastic free
- Contains Beeswax
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Olea europaea (Olive Oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera Alba (Bees Wax)
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa Butter)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil)
We love Wild Sage + Co, they have very similar philosophy to us at Jekka’s. They are a family run business nestled in the valleys of the river Wye and make skin loving products that don’t harm your skin or the environment.
Their beautiful cold processed soaps, skin loving balms and all-natural skin care are all made with a lot care and craft using a lot of herbs.
Like our herbs, they care about the process and their soaps are made in small batches and crafted by hand, which follows the old tradition of soap making. Unlike commercial soaps, their bars are packed full of their natural glycerine.
Their products are bursting with skin loving plant and nut oils. This process, known in soap circles as ‘super fatting’ ensures that your skin is cleansed and moisturised, all at the same time.
All of their soaps are 100% cruelty free and vegan and their skin care products are plastic free.
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.