Mint Lip Balm
Regular price £7.00
- Beneficial Ingredients
At Jekka’s we think this minty balm is a “must-have” for any gardener or horticulturist, especially during the cold winter months or the dry summer days.
It is perfect for lips that need a little extra care as it is full of refreshing nourishment. Packed with Shea butter and beeswax, it both moisturises the lips and protects them from the elements. The added Peppermint awakens the senses and allows you to weed that extra little patch of ground.
For the ultimate Mint combination to boost your gardening energy, try a drink of Jekka’s Mint Fiesta Herbal Infusion.
Want to know more? Check out Jekka’s Guide to Mint or see her Mint collection in Jekkapedia.
**Not Available Outside the UK**
This soap contains:
- Cocoa and Shea butter that are used world-wide for their moisturising and conditioning properties. Packed full of essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, they help to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, improve skins elasticity and leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Apricot kernel oil that works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Beeswax, which forms a natural barrier to protect the skin and contains vitamin A, which helps to promote cell regeneration and skin health.Details
- Skin Type: Formulated for lips
- Blend: Peppermint
- Product Size: 15ml
- 100% cruelty free and plastic free
- Contains Beeswax
- Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Olea europaea (Olive Oil)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)
- Cera Alba (Bees Wax)
- Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa Butter)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil)
Following our root of being ‘green, environmentally friendly and sustainable', we use eco-kraft boxes that are FSC approved and do not use any plastic in the posting of our products.
All our orders are dispatched with a standard delivery note, which includes addresses and items ordered but no prices. We will also include any gift note you have written at check-out.
"I would like to thank the person who packed my box of seeds, it was so carefully sealed with tape in the most exact and neat way I have ever received a packet or parcel! Amazing! They deserve a gold star."
Local pick-up from the herb farm is available, please choose the option at checkout. You can collect your orders any weekday between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
Postage, apart from our Culinary Herb Boxes, is by Royal Mail.
Free standard postage in the UK for orders over £75 (inc. VAT).
For orders to be delivered outside the UK, we strongly advise checking with your local customs office prior to placing the order online. Please note, for seed orders, our seeds have UK Plant Passports and carry the information required by the UK’s seed marketing regulations. However, we do not issue phytosanitary (health) certificates (PC).
To track your order, please select the 'Tracked' option at checkout.
For our delivery and returns information please see:
- Delivery information (including postage costs)
- Returns information
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
(N.B. For herb plant collections, please see our Looking Good Herb List and submit a herb plant enquiry.)