For the gardenRegular price £6.00
At Jekka's we use Epsom Salts to provide a rapid cure for magnesium deficiency in plant.
Magnesium is essential for the production of chlorophyll without which plant foliage turns brown and withers.
Herbs are particularly susceptible to magnesium deficiency, early symptoms of which are a yellowing between the veins of older leaves.
These Epsom Salts are suitable for growing organic plants.
- Available pack size: 1.5 kg
- A rapid cure for magnesium deficiency in plants
- Magnesium is necessary for the production of chlorophyll, without which the foliage turns brown and withers. Tomatoes and house plants are particularly susceptible to magnesium deficiency
- Early symptoms of deficiency are a yellowing between the veins of older leaves
- Miracle-Gro Magnesium Salts Natural Source of Epsom Salts are a natural source of Epsom salts suitable for organic gardening.
- Use as a root feed and sprinkle evenly over the soil, to an area slightly larger than that covered by herb or plant. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or hoe without disturbing the plant roots. Water in thoroughly.